BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.12.2010

if Todaii Wu$ Myy Last Daii.


If todaii was my last day the thinq i would say goodbye is my family andd friends especially my nephew. Also i would miss all my friends that i knew all my lifee. Andd one thinq i would do if it was my last day i would trash all New York City. The way i would trash NYC is by gettinq a power saw and break every bulidinq in NYC well it would take a lonq time but all well. The other way i would trash it is by throwinq food everywhere andd also throw it at people to and they get in a fight with everyone LOL. I'll get kinq kong also to help me trash NYC (Lmaoo) So with kinq kong i'll finish on time before my time runs out and the rest of the time i'll spend it with my friends and family especially my nephew.

0 comments: