BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2.01.2011

LiViNG iN THE COLD WORLD

I'm living in this cold world where every second i live here could be the best or even the worst....Why living in this type of world could have so much drama in it....Can i just live my life without drama....But i guess to me this ain't gonna happen...And to me I'm wondering why?Do i deserve all this drama?I guess i do but what can i say i cant change it...And this cold world could have alot of problems like relationship ones...Some people just cant handle them... i Cant even handle them like those problems just feel like they just punching you in your heart to feel the pain they put you through...But the thing that most Gets you thinking if you want to live life in this cold world is that if they want you in here or they don't...To me it would really get me thinking into this...But the thing i would do if i do thing about that is to go to beach and listen to the waves crashing to the shore....Feel so calm that you could really think about it with no one making a sound or even yelling at you...But realizing it Who cares what other people think? If They don't want you here...Then All well but even though you have drama in this world but hey you could always solve them....I would never let someone take over my mind and i just need to live life in this world without a doubt


0 comments: