BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.01.2011

How Can iSurvive


How can i survive with out the one i LOVE...How can i get threw a day without a kiss that leads me to happyness....With every word you say gives me the greatest reason to smile...Every time you tell me I LOVE YOU is when i cant resist smile and to know that the fact you feel the same way as i do...Wishing that i could stay in your arms forever....i Love You with all my heart and im really sure that the fact you are my one true love and you best that happen in my life <3

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :) <3

2 comments:

ds188 said...

aw this is so cute, nice post. who's this for? lmao keep up the good work that poem is really touching. & btw i love you 2 lols. comment back

sabrina said...

B E A U T I F U L Poem ; i understand how u feel :_ )