BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.05.2010

ALL THE PAiN

I never would of feel all this pain inside.... left me worthless and me living with all the pain you just left without no explanation leaving me like if I was unless and not worth anything....crying all day for what happen between us...And iAlways wonder if i ever made you happy but to me you showing me that i never did...Even through you not in my life iWill always have a spot for you in my heart and remember nobody would take you out of that spot...All my feelings that i have for you will never be replace....iWill always love you no matter what happens....But you left me with a lot of pain inside of me...Now that you left Is like a piece of me is missing...You meant everything to me...Now nobody would ever replace the other half of me....Pain iS Like The Worst Fear That A Person Would Ever Have

1 comments:

lahana said...

...what a powerful poem. I'm sorry you are going through this. You will get over this, but you're right: there will always be a little painful spot in your heart. Unfortunately, we all have these spots.