BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.29.2010

iTS HARD TO FORGET FAMiLY MEMORiES

When you forget a family memory like the last family dinner is the worst thing...just feel like when we moved out of the house everything changed we don't have no more family dinner every time i eat in the kitchen table looking at the table with nobody there just feel like tearing my eyes out because we don't have the whole family together...Every night i pray if i could have my family back but i really doubt that would happen....i remember when we always to have pizza every Friday and eat like a real family should do but...i cant have that wish to have my family back together...i needed you for 3 years but i think you don't want me back in your life...i always told you that you my only daddy and nobody gonna take you away from that spot....


iJUST WANT MY FAMiLY BACK
IMISS YOU DADDY
iHOPE YOU COULD READ THIS BUT IF YOU DID YOU MAY NOT WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE :( IM SORRYY I KNOW I RUINED EVERYTHING I SHOULD LEFT THAT THERE IF I DIDNT OUR FAMILY WOULD BEEN TOGETHER RIGHT NOW :(

2 comments:

i love my self x3 said...

sheeesh im aboutta cry odee jazzy i hope yhu feel betta

lahana said...

What a beautiful, heart-felt poem. Thank you for being so vulnerable and letting us readers into your life.