BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.28.2010

My Best Friends

Today i found a friend

Who knew everything i felt

They knew my every weakness

And the promblem Ive Been dealt

They Understood My Wonder

And listened to my dreams

They listened to how i felt about life and love

And knew what it all means

Not once did they interrupt me,

Or tell me i was wrong

They understood what i was going through

And promised they stay long

I reached out to these friends

To show them that i care

To pull them and let them know

How much i need them here

I went to hold their hand

To pull them a bit nearer

And realized that these perfect friends that i found

Was nothing but my mirror

That i could talk to



TO ALL MY FRiENDS DHAT WAS THERE FOR MEE THANK YOU iLY GUYSS SO MUCH <3

0 comments: